Thank you for your interest in a Heartland RV. Whether you are a satisfied customer yourself, looking for comments of others enjoying their RV as much as you are, or a buyer new to the RV industry seeking a reason that Heartland RV is the fastest growing RV Manufacturer in America, you will be pleasantly suprised at the responses of our loyal customers.
Please click on a testimonial to the left to see the amazing things that a Heartland RV has done for so many others, and can do for you!
• 1 bag frozen southern style hash browns
• 1/2 cup oleo or butter, melted (or more)
• 3 cups crushed Corn Flakes cereal (or more)
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 1 small chopped onion
• 1 pint sour cream
• 1 can cream soup (mushroom, celery, chicken etc.)
• 2 cups shredded cheese (I use a lot more)
• Mix all ingredients in a 9x13 or larger pan
• Top with 1/4 cup melted oleo & 3 cups crushed corn flakes
• Bake at 350 for 45 to 60 min.
I bake it till it starts to burn. I like the crunchy stuff on the sides, so I bake it a while before I add the topping.
Recipe by -
Recipe by Jon and Patti Holbert – Erie, Pennsylvania